Download the guide for the perfect wedding now. Print version herei)
Hello future brides.
Here are the most important steps:
1 year or two before marriage:
- Choose the date you want to get married
- Calculate the number of guests and the budget approximate
- Search and book the reception room
- Search and book the Church
9 to 11 months before the wedding:
- Look for suppliers: photographer, videographer, catering, wedding planner, decorator etc ...
- Think about possible honeymoon destinations and ask for budgets.
6 to 8 months before the wedding:
- Book the honeymoon in the travel agency.
- Inquire for premarital courses.
- Search and book wedding music.
- Choose and order invitations.
- Choose and buy the rings.
4 to 5 months before the wedding:
- Request and prepare documentation for religious or civil weddings.
- Book rooms in a hotel for guests residing outside.
- Purchase the groom's suit.
- Buy bridal accessories: shoes, headpiece / veil, earrings etc. Etc.
- Book suppliers you haven't booked yet.
3 months before the wedding:
- Send out invitations.
- Prepare ceremony, protocol, readings, music.
- Order wedding favors for guests.
- Book the flowers for the wedding.
- Book transport for guests.
- Prepare the dance for the newlyweds choreography.).
2 months before the wedding:
- Try makeup and hair.
- Choose the music for the ceremony.
- Choose the menu.
- Facial treatment for the bride
1 month before the wedding:
- Call and reconfirm all contracted suppliers.
- Confirm the presence of all your guests.
- Reconfirm the booking of your honeymoon.
And now the most important advice I can give you as a married woman. A few days before the wedding, relax and enjoy. Remember that in all weddings something goes wrong ... This is it and you have to assume it, and once all the details are closed, enjoy your wedding!
IT'S YOUR DAY ... HAVE FUN!