If you are not used to exercising, you should adapt it to your possibilities and increase the intensity over time. If you are constant you will shrink your hips and thighs quickly.
If there is anything difficult to shape and slim it is the thighs and hips. Women know enough.
In addition to a low calorie diet and some healthy habits in this article, we offer several exercises to reduce the hips and thighs.
Exercises to reduce hips and thighs
In women, almost always the fats that accumulate in the hips and thighs area due to a natural problem the wider the hips are, they can have a simpler birth, for example.).
Add to this genetic factors, an unhealthy diet or a sedentary lifestyle so common these days, the result is none other than swollen thighs and hips.
It is true that reducing the fat in these areas of the body is more complicated than what accumulates in the stomach, but you don't have to give up.
There are several routines designed for those who want to reduce the hips and thighs to offer very good effects.
Of course, for this you have to commit yourself and be willing to respect the exercises to the letter.
This workout does just that, it does you lose weight in thighs and hips in no time, giving you slimmer thighs and more defined hips in a few weeks.
This 30-minute thigh and hips workout not only is it great for working out your thighs and hips, it allows you to notice improvements in no time.
After just 3 weeks of this targeted training plan, you will most likely have the chance to buy yourself one size smaller than jeans!
This workout to slim thighs and hips it's so effective because they're all super-set exercises, so no breaks, where your heart rate increases allowing you to burn fat like no training can do!
Start this todayworkout to lose weight thighs and hips and in 21 days you will be ready to buy your first pair of jeans -1 size!
To start training in super-set you only need 2 weights.
Training must be doneo 3 times a week. Each superset must be done twice, there are no breaks between each exercise that make up the two super-sets, but there is a small break between the two super-sets..
The exercises are performed for an ever increasing number of times, we start with 30 seconds in the first exercise, then 40 seconds in the second exercise, 50 seconds in the third exercise and we finish with 60 seconds in the last exercise..
We recommend that you do this workout every other day, such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The first exercise is great for training glutes, quadriceps and for strengthening the leg muscles.
It is a very simple exercise. it is a squat with a weight placed between the hands in order to increase the weight a little and allow the legs to work slightly more intensely.e.
Do not overdo the size of the weight, especially if you are a beginner, you will see that a small weight of 2-3 kilos will be fine to start.
- Feet a little further apart than shoulder-width apart, I weigh in the hands in front of the chest..
- Lower yourself into a squat until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor.
- Return with your torso erect and come down again.
- Continue for 30 seconds e non stop move on to the next exercise
The second exercise is great for the inner thighs, outer thighs and is useful for strengthening the leg muscles.e.
- Legs apart with feet much more apart than shoulder width apart, weights in the hands.
- Reach left until the weight in your right hand touches the floor, then move to the other side and repeat the exercise on the left side.o.
- Continue alternating left and right lunges with touch of the weight on the ground for 40 seconds e non stop move on to the third exercise
The third exercise is great for training the gluteus maximus, gluteus minor and lower back.
- Lie on your stomach with your hands on your hips, knees bent and heels flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground and hold the position for 3 seconds, then come down until you almost touch the floor with your glutes.
- Continue for 50 seconds e non stop move on to the fourth exercise
The fourth exercise is great for legs, thighs and is useful because it strengthens the leg muscles as a whole.
- Stand with your legs more apart than shoulder-width apart, hands in fists in front of your chest.
- Come down to the sumo squat position until the thighs are parallel to the floor or the buttocks even lower.2)
- Shift your weight onto your left foot and perform a side kick with your right leg. Pos.11)
- Return to the starting position and repeat the sumo squat position and the kick on the other side..
- Continue for 60 seconds.
Now rest for 2 minutes and repeat everything from the beginning for one or two more times, so for a total of3 training circuits to shape thighs and hips!
Discover other exercises on: http://www.viveredonna.it/dimaggere-cosce-e-fianchi-in-soli-21-giorni/