The sunny days arrive, the summer holidays, the bathing season, and with it the swimwear , these garments that we must choose with great care in order not to make mistakes: comfortable, beautiful and very confident of our body, that's why many women in the flesh they worry, since they don't know how to enhance and exploit their curves and their build, so today you will learn how to choose the ideal swimwear if you are a curvy woman.
First you should know that although there are many types of swimwear, and you have to identify your body type and morphology, to find the one style that fits your curves and makes you look exceptionally comfortable, with everything at its place and without coming to feel very stuffy or uncomfortable.
However, before we begin, I want you to know that the most important thing is and always will be your safety and love for yourself , so let's get the most out of your body and its beautiful curves with an excellent swimsuit, we will talk about:
- What are the best swimwear for curvy women ?
- Which swimwear are NOT recommended for chubby women ?
- How to style your figure with a swimsuit if you are a curvy girl?
- What are the most flattering swimwear for plus size women ?
What are the most flattering swimsuits for curvy women?
On tyna.it there are different models of swimwear that adapt to the needs of your body, your tastes, your activities and of course your curves. And it's up to you and your morphology to choose the one you like best.
There are swimwear with long sleeves , shorts , skirt style or flounces that simulate a dress. However, today we are going to talk about some of the most frequent and flattering models for curvy women:
Strong Cuts One Piece Swimsuit: This swimsuit is one piece that covers the abdomen, back and bust. Its neckline shape can vary: strapless , with thin or thick straps, half cup or full cup, the bottom of the bikini is in the shape of briefs and thongs in general.
These swimwear greatly stylize the figure and make the silhouette longer, many whole fabrics have compression and control of the abdomen like a band, which helps you to keep everything in place and be very comfortable.
which swimwear are not recommended for chubby women
Microkini : This swimsuit is ideal for a day of tanning and sun, thanks to its small size it is a two-piece swimsuit in Brazilian style: a small Brazilian thong and a bra with straps and without cup.
I do not recommend it for curvy or curvy girls as it does not harmonize the figure or offer comfort.
Bandeau Bikini : This is a swimsuit that is not very flattering for curvy women with large breasts, as the bra is strapless and is laced only at the back, it does not have straps, so you will not have comfort and the chest can be seen sagging. The thong part is very small and does not control the hips or belly, so it wouldn't fit.
High Waist Thong : Small and high (up to the navel) thongs aren't flattering for chubby girls as they draw visual attention to the hips, so I recommend options like skirted panties, retro bikinis, or boyshorts.
My tips for stylizing the figure with the swimsuit if you are a curvy woman
- If you have a large or voluminous bust , wear a bra with wide straps and underwire or internal support that lifts the breasts. I do not recommend straps tied around the neck because they can cause neck pain and make the torso appear to be sagging.
- If your hips are wide and your breasts are small , use a bra with ruffles, fabrics or textures on the bust or shoulders, pairing it with a monochromatic, simple and without too much texture.
- For women who have wide and voluminous hips , I recommend high-waisted bikinis with structure or a stylized cut on the lower back so that the butt looks lifted and harmonious, avoid thin ties on the panties.
- If your build is rectangular or oval , you have a few extra pounds and you don't have a wide waist, my advice are one-piece swimsuits or trikinis with a belt at the waist. some striped prints in crisscross cuts will do very well.
- Now, for any curvy girl who has volume in a specific area ( hips , abdomen or bust) and wants to reduce it, we need to play with the visual effects.
For example, if you have a lot of volume in your bust, you'll wear a plain bra without a lot of ruffles or patterns to draw attention to the hips.
If you have wide hips , don't wear a bikini with horizontal stripes or too much design and laces, opt for a swimsuit with ruffles , stones, cuts of designs or styles that distract attention from the bottom. You should draw attention to the areas where you have less volume.
- Use monochromatic or dark colors in the areas where you want to reduce the volume, one piece swimsuits in black , petrol blue or dark green play very well and reduce the volume to your figure.
To make you feel comfortable, happy and confident on days at the beach with your swimsuit, you just have to remember that you will look beautiful with the swimsuit you choose based on your body type and colorimetry. After all, there is nothing more powerful and attractive than a woman who has confidence in her body and curves.