- Article published at:
- Article author: tyna email@example.com
- Article comments count: 0
Costumes to hide the belly: 10 tips to hide the extra pounds in a bathing suit
The holidays are about to begin and you are sure to take a flash trip to a beach or resort, butit makes you uncomfortable to have to wear a bathing suit for fear that you will notice those extra pounds on your belly and waist, but don't worry, follow these little tips and enjoy the summer.
1. Not all of us are slim and with a Victoria's Secret type physique, but forlook beautiful, even with a few more pounds, we need to be happy with ourselves, remember thatthe quality of the garment does not matter, but who wears it
2. Beforebuy a swimsuit, check for dark colors: navy blue, oxford gray, black and even purple, these will help hide "therolls of meat ".
3. The trend this summer are thewhole swimsuits, because it is possible to hide the wide hips.
4.If you haveswollen belly and wide hips , make sure the swimsuit have oneV-neckline, so the focus will be on another area. Also look for the swimsuit to have wide straps, so that the arms and back do not show wider than they actually are.
5. You can wear atwo-tone swimsuitas long as the print is on the bust and with a dark color from the waist down. This also helps highlight your attributes.
6.If you want to highlight the waist, we recommend that you wear a ribbon of another color or other type of decoration at the waist. You can also choose aswimsuit with triangular cut on the sidesit will help you create the illusion of havinga slimmer waistline.
7. Preferably choose aswimsuit with geometric prints, you should just be careful that the lighter figures are in the center and dark shades on the sides, as you will get the same effect as in the previous point. Vertical lines will also make the effect of aslimmer body and therefore a slimmer fit.
8. If you wantwearing a bikini, dare!, just make sure that thebriefs are high-waisted, that is, that cover the belly, but not up to the navel. The top should be covering, i.e. wide, so that those roll on the back don't come out.
9. Currently therea swimwear trend where the top looks like one beach blouse (with print, in thin fabric, except in the bust area and gathered, up to the waist, with the advantage that the shorts It can be long or normal, you decide..
10. There are also ilong sleeve swimwear, which, in addition to protecting you from the sun, will not let anything go out of place.